HPAC were engaged on a Construction Management basis for the demolition and refit of the surgery ward. The works were completed on a very tight 3-week time frame over the Christmas period.
The works included:
- Demolition of existing day surgery
- Full refurbishment of day surgery ward
- All services
- medical gases
- xray equipment
- Replacement of A/C system to sterilisation rooms – both clean and dirty side
- Modifications to internal lift, including increased height of lift shaft and fire rating of lift shaft walls
- New partition work and services modifications in Campbelltown Private Hospital while the hospital remained fully operational
All works were completed by the first week of January to allow the hospital to recommence operations without interruption.